It has been a bit depressing at work lately, so I am going to think of happy things that I have done in the past months… (in no particular order).
- Playing Trivial Pursuit with Aidan and Stace in Bundoora
- Rehearsing plays with E at the Tin Pot
- Watching ‘The Princess Bride’ with mum and my brother
- Scrabble with Gran
- Reading Twitterature whilst eating strawberries with dipping chocolate and a coffee.
- Dinner with Erin and friends with beautiful conversation and food.
- Snatches 2010 and the After Party
- Cooked breakfast with Mum, George and Cog.
- Having a picnic by Lake Burley Griffin with Stace & Elly & Chantell
Ways that I will help others and myself:
- I have entered the 10km run in the Melbourne Marathon and will raise money for the Cerebral Palsy Education Centre.
- I will try to get a team to enter the Oxfam Trailwalker for next April. And start walking as I imagine that it will take a while until I am ready for it. If I cant get a team I will become a support person.