Monday 18 August 2008

Two Blogs - How confusing


Over at http://cued1223.blogspot.com/ I had to post about how to analyze an issue. My issue being; why teach this bloke?
The best thing about doing such a blog was looking for a snazzy quote to finish it off with.
The following were all in the mix:

“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me”


"Let us go in together,
And still your fingers on your lips I pray.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite,
That ever I was born to set it right!
Nay come, let’s go together.”


"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything."

Some one once said that quoting people was the worst kind of showing-off (or something like that) I will have to find that quote...

No comments: