Thursday 28 May 2009

Work again

At work I liked my old title “program administrator” and as such I provide “program support”, my new title “academic services officer” says I provide services to academics – all true to a certain degree (no puns intended). However at the moment it seams that some academics are not happy with the services they have been receiving from other admin staff. My two academics seem to be very happy with me and are telling the other academics that they can not pinch me. However I do have one academic who sends me emails telling me that I’m incompetent which gets me down a lot.

At least I have a book full of “fencing, fighting, torture, poison, true love, hate, revenge, giants, hunters, bad men, good men, beautifulest ladies, snakes, spiders, beasts, chases, escapes, lies, truths, passion, and miracles” to read. It is a good book!

.

No comments: